- Size 12 Hook
- Tungsten Bead
- Black UTC 70 Thread
- Green UTC Holo Tinsel
- Peacock Krystal Flash
- Copper Wire
- Peacock Herl
- Clear Cure Goo Hydro
- Put your bead on your hook before putting it in the vice.
- Start the fly by attaching your thread to the hook just behind the bead. Take several wraps and cut off any excess thread.
- Tie in the Krystal Flash just behind the bead leaving an inch or so above the bead for the wings of the fly. Tie the rest of the Krystal Flash in with the thread down to the bend of the hook to form the fly’s tails.
- Tie in the Holo Tinsel and Copper Wire where you stopped at the bend of the hook. Then bring the thread back to the bead of the hook.
- Whip finish the thread and put in on a thread cradle.
- Wrap the Holo Tinsel to the head of the bead making sure with every wrap you over lap the previous wrap. Tie off the holo tinsel.
- Apply a lite coating of CCG Hydro and zap with UV light.
- Tie in the peacock herl and take several wraps with the peacock before forming the wings with the Krystal Flash. Take a couple more wraps with the peacock to finish the thorax before securing it to the hook.
- Whip finish.
- Trim both the wings and the tails of Krystal Flash to desired length.