The Twist & Shout Nymph
- Size 12 Hook
- Tungsten Bead
- Red UTC 70 Thread
- Fire Orange or Neon Green UTC 140 Thread
- Clear Cure Goo Hydro
- Peacock Herl
- Hares Ear Mask
- Partridge Feather
- Dubbing Wax
- Put the bead on the hook before putting the hook in the vice.
- Attach the orange or green thread to the rear of the hook and form a small cigar shape. Whip finish and cut off any excess.
- Apply a small amount CCG Hydro to this thread and zap with UV light.
- Tie in the red thread at the bead of the hook and take wraps going down towards the recently cured orange thread.
- Tie in 4 strands of peacock herl at the back of the hook.
- After the peacock is tied in form a dubbing loop with the red thread.
- Apply a small amount of dubbing wax to the thread.
- Cut a small amount of hares ear off and apply it to the dubbing loop. Pull peacock through the dubbing loop and begin to twist to form a dubbing noodle.
- Wrap the dubbing noodle up to the bead and tie off using the the red thread.
- Tie in the partridge feather, then take several wraps to form the soft hackle collar.
- Tie off the partridge feather and whip finish.