Vinyl D-Rib Soft Hackle
- TMC 2302 Size 12-18 Hook
- 1/8” Tungsten Bead
- UTC 70 Thread or 100 GSP (Your Choice of Color)
- UTC Vinyl D-Rib Nymph Size (Your Choice of Color)
- Rabbit Dubbing (Your Choice of Color)
- Partridge Feather
- Start by putting the bead on your hook and putting in the vice.
- Wrap the thread behind the bead and secure to the hook, cut off any excess.
- Tie the d-rib behind the bead.
- Wrap thread down with the d-rib down to the bend of the hook. Bring the thread back to the bead.
- Wrap the d-rib back up to the bead of the hook, tie off, and trim the off the excess d-rib.
- Take a small amount of rabbit dubbing and apply it to the thread to form a small dubbing noodle. Wrap this behind the bead to form a small thorax.
- Tie in the partridge feather. Take several wraps with the partridge feather to form the soft hackle.
- Whip finish and cut off excess thread.