- TMC 2302 Size 12-18 Hook
- Silver or Black Tungsten Bead
- Black UTC 70 Thread
- Black UTC Vinyl D-Rib Midge
- Black Rabbit Dubbing
- Moose Hair
- Black Krystal Flash
- Red Metz Sili Skin
- UV Resin
- Begin by putting your bead on your hook then putting it in the vice.
- Tie on your thread beginning behind the bead and trim off any excess.
- Wrap the thread towards the rear of the hook.
- After stacking a small bit of moose hair tie in the hair where you stopped the thread. Trim off any excess after the moose hair is tied in.
- At the point of where you trimmed off the excess moose hair tie in the d-rib, taking several wraps with your thread towards the rear of the hook.
- Bring your thread back to the point where you tied in the d-rib and tie in the sili skin.
- After the sili skin is tied in take the d-rib and begin wrapping it towards the bead of the hook, take several wraps past the sili skin. Tie off and trim off any excess.
- Take a medium amount of rabbit fur and form a dubbing noodle on your thread. Wrap this dubbing noodle to behind the bead to form the flies thorax.
- Behind the bead tie in a single strand of krystal flash that has been doubled over. Trim off the excess but do not worry about getting it the exact length you want for your legs.
- Bring the sili skin up and over your thorax to form the wing case and tie off just behind the bead.
- Whip finish and trim off excess thread.
- (Optional) Take a small amount of uv resin and apply it to the wing case then zap with uv light.